- FANS - EXHAUST FANS ((5:1))
– Remove protective grille, spray, let sit a minute, wipe.
– Spray. Let sit 30 seconds. Agitate crevices with small brush to remove gunk. Wipe with damp cloth or sponge. Buff with a dry
cloth or paper towel for a sparkle.
– Wet with water, then spray and rub briskly with a stiff brush. Cross-reference with steel / wood / plastic.
– Spray filter, let sit 10-15 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
– Spray area, allow to sit for 2-5 minutes, wipe and rinse thoroughly.
– Sweep or use dust mop to remove loose dirt and grit. For entire floor, use a mixture of 4-8 ounces of Concentrate per gallon of
water in bucket. For "spot treatment" spray LCR EcoMiracle
onto a damp sponge or mop, and mop as usual. For hard spots, spray directly on the spot. Rub until it comes up. For tile floors, use a soft
brush to agitate the grout. For vinyl flooring, use a terry cloth to agitate the hard to clean spots. Dry with a soft cloth.
Leaving a residue on the floor will inadvertently repel insects.
- FLOORS - WAX REMOVAL ((5:1))
– Spray floor liberally with solution, let sit for a few minutes, scrub with a stiff brush, rinse and mop dry.
– Spray on floor and use damp mop to thoroughly rinse clean.
– Spray liberally and wipe clean.
FLOWERS (50:1) – Try LCR EcoMiracle with cut flowers! They last longer and look brighter.
- FRUIT / VEGETABLE WASH ((10:1))
– Spray fruit, rub and rinse. For small fruits (grapes, berries, cherries, etc.), place in bowl, cover with water, and spray solution several
times into bowl. Let sit for a while. Then swish around, drain and rinse with fresh water.
– Spray vegetables , then wipe and rinse. Or, put vegetables in a large bowl, fill with water and spray solution into the bowl, let soak several minutes. You will be amazed at what is removed!
- FRUIT - THIN SKINNED ((50:1))
– Use a lighter solution for tomatoes, peaches, strawberries, and
other thinner-skinned fruits. For heavily pesticided produce, let sit for 5-10 minutes before rinsing.
- FURNITURE - FABRIC ((10:1))
– Test first on inconspicuous area for color fastness. Spray lightly
on fabric, wipe with cloth or scrub with soft brush for stubborn stains.
- FURNITURE - WOOD ((50:1))
– Spray onto a damp cloth or directly on surface. Wipe with a cloth until dry.
- FURNITURE - REFINISHING ((2:1))
– To remove varnish or paint, apply solution or straight LCR EcoMiracle Concentrate with a cloth or brush. Let sit 30 minutes or longer. Wipe with a wet terry cloth. You may need to use a fine grade steel wool to get into crevices. As with any paint or varnish
remover, multiple applications may be necessary. This non-fuming, non-chemical or solvent method makes it possible for even the most chemically sensitive individual to get creative with furniture and antiques.
– To remove oil stains from driveways or garage floors, spray with water first, then spray with LCR EcoMiracle solution. Let sit several minutes. Rub briskly with a stiff brush. Rinse.
– Spray, let sit at least one minute, and wipe clean. For tough spots, spray and scrub. After cleaning, spray your trash bags, barrels, buckets and boxes to keep insects at bay and help control odors.
– Spray very dilute solution of LCR EcoMiracle directly on glass surfaces; higher concentrations tend to streak. Wipe clean with rag
or paper towel. Dry with a dry rag or paper towel.
– Spray and let sit a minute or two. Using a wire brush or stiff-bristle brush dipped in water, scrub briskly. You will love the oil and soot
emulsifying properties of LCR EcoMiracle!
– Spray solution into grout lines. Allow to soak for 2 minutes or more. You may or may not need to scrub! Rinse thoroughly. For lighter colored grout, use a lighter solution.
– Clean the soot by spraying and wiping.
- HEEL MARKS - SCUFFS ((5:1))
– Spray on scuffed surface, let solution sit for a minute or two,
and wipe clean with a cloth. May need to scrub with a stiff brush.
– Spray on empty hot tub, wipe with a cloth, scrub with brush if necessary. As an additive, use LCR EcoMiracle solution (1-pint solution per 1,000 gallons of water) to prevent buildup.
- HUMIDIFIER ADDITIVE ((5:1))
– “I don’t like to use the antibacterial recommended for my wick humidifier, so each time I fill it, I spray a couple of squirts of LCR EcoMiracle in it instead. It keeps the wick from developing bacteria. I also clean the inside of the humidifier with LCR EcoMiracle, which takes off all the accumulated scum and dirt. That way, I know I am breathing toxin-free air.”
~ Irene Hartfield, Ely, Minnesota
– Soak jewelry overnight in 10:1 LCR EcoMiracle; use a soft brush if necessary. Rinse and dry. Or, spray with LCR EcoMiracle, brush
with a soft brush, rinse and dry. Not recommended for opals and pearls.
- KITCHEN APPLIANCES ((5:1))
– Spray, let sit for 30 seconds, then wipe clean.
- KITCHEN CABINETS ((10:1))
– Spray surface and wipe off with a wet cloth or sponge. To remove stains, scrub with a scrub pad or stiff brush before wiping off.
– Sweep or use dust mop to remove loose dirt and grit. For entire floor, use a mixture of 4-8 ounces of Concentrate per gallon of water in bucket. For "spot treatment" spray LCR EcoMiracle onto a damp sponge or mop, and mop as usual. For hard spots, spray directly on the spot. Rub until it comes up. For tile floors, use a soft brush to agitate the grout. For vinyl flooring, use a terry cloth to agitate the hard to clean spots. Dry with a soft cloth.
Leaving a residue on the floor will inadvertently repel insects.
- LIVING ROOM FURNITURE ((50:1))
– Vinyl, acrylic coated, chrome, steel, plastic: Spray and wipe.
- MEDICINE CABINETS ((5:1))
– Unload first. Spray and wipe with damp cloth.
– Close blinds completely. Wipe solution on with damp cloth or towel and follow with a soft, dry cloth.
– Use extremely dilute solution (one ounce of LCR EcoMiracle Concentrate to about one gallon of purified water). For mirrors, diluting concentrate with distilled water is best as it has no minerals to leave spots. Spray onto a soft, clean cloth or spray directly on mirror. Rub and wipe. Buff dry with a second soft cloth.
- MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS ((50:1))
– Spray onto lightly dampened cloth and wipe gently.
– Spray surface emitting odor, let solution sit for a minute or two, and wipe clean.
– Spray and mop.
– Spray inside of slightly warm oven (not over 100 degrees) with water, spray with LCR EcoMiracle. Let sit a few minutes. Apply a second time if needed. Scrub the racks with a stiff brush. After the racks are clean, wipe the inside of the oven with a wet cloth. Dry with paper towel or dry rag. Does not require rubber gloves or opening windows!
– Spray directly on cupboard, wipe and rinse. Do not use on unfinished or varnished wood surfaces.
– Spray, rinse it desired, wipe and dry.
– For cleaning empty pools, spray, wipe and rinse. Scrub with a stiff brush, if necessary.
– Use LCR EcoMiracle solution (1-gallon of 5:1 solution per 10,000 gallons of water) to prevent buildup.
– Instead of throwing out your dirty pool filters, soak them in LCR EcoMiracle solution and rinse thoroughly.
– Spray, wipe and rinse. Scrub with a stiff brush, if necessary.
– Burned on food comes off much easier after soaking in solution.
– Spray hood, wipe with damp cloth. Spray screen and wipe. If heavy
grime, scrub with a brush.
– Spray, let sit for 30 seconds, then wipe.
– Spray, let sit 30 seconds. Wipe with a damp cloth or sponge. Scrub with a brush if heavily soiled. Rinse. Wipe with a dry cloth.
– Rinse with water. Spray solution directly on screens with misting pump and scrub with soft brush. Or, mix 2- 3 ounces of raw Concentrate per 1 gallon of water. Dip a soft brush into solution, brush on screen and scrub. Rinse thoroughly.
– Spray on scuffed surface, let solution sit for a minute or two, and wipe clean. May need to scrub with a stiff brush.
– Spray all surfaces. Let sit 30 seconds. Scrub with a brush or terry cloth rag. Rinse.
– There’s nothing like LCR EcoMiracle for disintegrating soap scum. Spray. Let sit 60 seconds. Wipe and rinse clean!
– Spray on empty hot tub, wipe with a cloth, scrub with brush if
necessary. As an additive, use LCR EcoMiracle solution (1-pint 5:1 solution per 1,000 gallons of water) to prevent buildup.
– Spray, scrub with a damp cloth and rinse clean. LCR EcoMiracle helps rid your bathroom of soap scum, effectively destroying a breeding ground for mold and mildew!
– Spray, let sit for 30 seconds, agitate with small brush, rinse.
– Spray seat, bowl and sides, including the floor around the toilet. Scrub inside with a brush. Wipe seat, sides and floor with a damp cloth. If your water has a lot of crud in it, try adding 2 ounces of LCR EcoMiracle Concentrate to the tank.
– Empty toolbox. Spray solution liberally into corners and crevices and let sit while you wipe and organize tools. Dry inside toolbox. Spray and wipe dry again if necessary.
– Wipe with damp cloth sprayed with solution. Dry with soft cloth. For toys that you can immerse in water, soak in a gallon bucket with 4-6
ounces of solution. Use soft brush if necessary. Rinse clean.
- VARNISHED SURFACES ((100:1))
– To clean varnished surfaces, spray on, wipe clean with damp
cloth then dry.
– Remove vent cover, spray, let sit, then wipe. Rinse with water. If cover is nonremovable, spray solution on a damp cloth. Wipe with a clean damp cloth.
– Spray in inconspicuous area first to test color-fastness. Spray and wipe with a damp cloth, then dry with a dry cloth.
– Use a very light solution. Test first in an inconspicuous area. Spray damp rag or sponge with KD Gold™ and wipe. Dry off immediately.
- WALLPAPER STRIPPING ((5:1))
- Using a garden sprayer filled with solution, spray walls and let sit for several minutes so solution can soak through wallpaper and dissolve glue. (By the time you finish spraying all the walls, you can start
scraping where you started spraying). Wallpaper will peel off in large sheets. Use a paint scraper if necessary.
– To clean candles or wax sculptures, mist on and wipe clean.
– The biggest problem with wax is that it leaves an oily residue. Chill, crack and peel off excess wax. Apply strong solution or raw Concentrate. Wait 5 minutes and wipe away. If necessary, scrub and repeat. Use a weaker solution on very delicate fabric.
– Spray onto a soft, clean cloth or spray directly on window fame and
wipe clean. Rinse and buff dry with a second soft cloth. Remember, all but a very weak solution (250:1) may cause streaking on glass.